Here’s the real “tricks” to loosing fat and keeping it off.
- Eat More Vegetables. (**Game Changer**) If you eat veggies already, add a serving of leafy greens to each meal(you’re welcome)
- Cut Out Simple Carbs. If you are like most people and feel you have to eat carbs, cut out the starchy and simple carbs, stick with whole grain breads, brown rice pasta, and so on. Get your carbs from the leafy greens and fruit, don’t drink them.
- Strength Train 3-5 Days/Week. No, not your mom’s Jazzercise or Zumba strength training, not even those silly H.I.I.T. classes, lift heavy things, carry them around, and keep lifting heavier or find new variations on the movements.
- Eat Real Food. Dan John said it quite simply – Eat Like An Adult. Stop eating like a TV commercial, cut out fast food, stop snacking when you’re not really hungry(You’re probably just thirsty…)
- Drink 1/2 Your Bodyweight(in oz) Of Water EVERY DAY. Skip the gallon jug deal, it’s too much for most of us. Cut out the sugary drinks and drink tea(without sweetener) instead. Herbal tea is delicious if you find the right flavor for you
Lastly, just be reasonable. Don’t try and kill yourself doing this all at once. Pick an area of your biggest failing and work on that first, then go on to the next. For most of us cutting out Soda and Fast Food will dramatically improve the way you look.
You don’t have to be a nutritional genius to figure this out, we all know what to do, it’s constantly shoved in our faces every day, so take a hint from Nike and Just Do It.
Now, I’m not a nutritionist or anything, so take this for what it’s worth from me, but I’ve seen how most of the people who have achieved amazing results “do their thang” and it’s all about subtraction, not addition, and structure. Make a plan, follow the plan, get results.(If you need an example, see Fat Loss Happens on Monday – Dan John & Josh Hillis, and refer to the underpants gnomes “game plan” for making money, there usually isn’t a “step 2” in the 3 step process, which is why it feels like something’s missing all the time…)
So, there you have it. Under 400 words, and worth more than 1,000.
Stay Strong My Friends!